Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meet Annie Glascock Faulstich!

Welcome to the third installment of our Get To Know The Property Shop blog series! This week, we're highlighting one of the core members of our team, Mrs. Annie Glascock Faulstich. Annie truly passionate about real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks (and life in general!), and we're excited for you to meet her!


Q:  How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
A:  My parents bought a weekend cabin at the Lake when I was two years old. They then decided to move here full-time in 1984, when I was four years old.

Q:  Where did you go to school?
A:  I graduated high school from Camdenton R-III.

Q:  What is your role at The Property Shop?
I am an independent Broker Sales Agent at The Property Shop at the Lake of the Ozarks. I work directly with both buyers and sellers.

Q:  How did you first get started in real estate?
A:  When I was growing up, my father was a general contractor, owning and operating a very successful construction company here at the Lake. I always had a love for the industry and the Lake. After returning the to the Lake in my mid-twenties, I had the opportunity to build two homes and renovate a third. Those experiences of buying and selling homes at the Lake of the Ozarks, as well as the guidance of my good friend Tonia Grein, another Real Estate Broker at the Lake, helped me find my passion.

Q:  What do you love most about your job?
A:  The people!!! I have always been in the people business. I truly enjoy all of the people and the families that I get to meet every day.

Q:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
A:  My husband and I love to travel. We have a growing list of places we want to go and see. Right now Spain is at the top of the list. There are several places in Spain I would love to see for the architecture and scenery.

Q:  Who is your family?
A:  I am married to Jesse Faulstich. Jesse was also raised at the Lake - we attended kindergarten through graduation in the same class. Jesse and his family have owned and operated Controlled Heating and Cooling in Osage Beach since 1983. It was not until thirteen years after graduation that we reunited over HVAC work and got married. I am step-mother to Garrett Faulstich, who is 6 years old. He attends kindergarten at Heritage Elementary. I have two older sisters and one sister-in-law, three awesome nephews, and one more niece or nephew on the way. Jesse and I are fortunate to have both our parents still with us as well, and we make family time happen as much as possible.

Q:  What is your favorite childhood memory?
A:  I had an amazing childhood living on the Lake of the Ozarks, but by far my favorite memories are the times when my family I would go out boating and skiing. At times, we would take excursions over the weekend, staying on the boat and covering many miles of the Lake. I spent most of my childhood barefoot in a bathing suit going from the house to the dock or on the boat. Still to this day, the sound of a boat motor and the smell of sunblock brings a smile to my face every time.

Q:  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
A:  Spending time with my family and friends is by far what we enjoy most. Boating, backyard BBQs, you name it! Garrett, our 6 year old, is a wrestler, plays baseball, and races dirt bikes, which we have fun with throughout the year. We LOVE listening to live music! My husband and I also recently took up golfing and have been very much enjoying that when we can. It has been a great sport we can do together while getting outside relaxing to peace and quiet.

Q:  If you won the lottery, what would you do?
A:  Traveling would be way up there! I can honestly say that even if money was of no concern, I would continue to sell real estate here at the Lake and/or other waterfront, vacation area locations. Helping families make lifelong memories at a vacation home together makes me the happiest. Homeownership is one of the most rewarding things in life, and the fact that I am able to make that dream come true for a job makes me feel very blessed.


If you are ready to buy or sell, give Annie a call today!


The Property Shop at the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Parkway
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
(573) 693-1100
(573) 480-7760

No comments:

Post a Comment