Thursday, April 9, 2015

Meet & Greet with Tina Stotler, Broker/Owner at The Property Shop!

Are you passionate about meeting new people and about the Lake of the Ozarks community as a whole? If so, then you have a lot in common with our Broker/Owner at The Property Shop at the Lake, Ms. Tina Stotler! Tina has been a resident of the Lake for many years and she loves helping people find their own places to call home here in our beautiful community. We hope you'll enjoy this opportunity to meet Tina and get to know her a little bit better!

Tina and her significant other, Kevin!
Q:  How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
A:  I've lived here part-time all of my life, but I've officially lived here full-time for eight years.

Q:  How did you first get started in real estate?
A:  I was originally in Medical Software Sales, and I was looking for a career change. I ended up in real estate - and never looked back!

Q:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
A:  I would travel to Italy - I have family heritage there.

Q:  Who is your family?
A:  My significant other is Kevin. I have a son named Matthew, a daughter named Michelle, a son-in-law named Jeremy, and a granddaughter named Gillian. I also have one brother and four sisters - I come from a very large family!

Q:  What is your favorite childhood memory?
A:  Water-skiing and boating on the Lake of the Ozarks... What else?!

Q:  What do you love the most about your job?
A:  I love meeting new people and helping them buy or sell their properties at the Lake of the Ozarks. I'm helping them fulfill their dreams and make memories, and I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives!

Q:  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
A:  I love boating and golfing.

Q:  If you won the lottery, what would you do?
A:  I would spread the wealth among my family and friends... and keep on selling real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks!


The Property Shop at the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Parkway
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
(573) 693-1100
(573) 480-7760

No comments:

Post a Comment