Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Get To Know Rhonda Lettow!

We are proud to have the best real estate agents at the Lake of the Ozarks! Our agents work very hard to help people find the perfect new homes and sell their existing homes for the best possible prices. This week, we'd like to introduce you to one of our newer team members, Ms. Rhonda Lettow. Rhonda is an outstanding real estate professional at the Lake of the Ozarks and she would love the chance to get to know you better!

Q:  How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
A:  After being a "weekender" for years, my husband and I decided to take the plunge and move full time at the beginning of 2015.

Q:  Where did you go to school?
A:  I grew up in Southwest Missouri and attended Missouri Southern State University in Joplin.

Q:  How did you first get started in real estate?
A:  I have always been interested in real estate and got my license for the first time when I was in my early twenties. I've been through the building process, flipped houses, and owned vacation properties. After raising my family and running other businesses, I decided to come back to real estate in 2013.

Q:  What is your role at The Property Shop?
A:  I love our close-knit team of agents. I see my role as one of support and service to my teammates and clients.

Q:  What do you love the most about your job?
A:  I love meeting new people and exploring new properties. I love the challenge of matching the two up and getting everyone through the process.

Q:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
A:  I love to travel and still have some places on my bucket list. My daughter is moving to New Zealand this year, so that is where I want to go next.

Q:  Who is your family?
A:  My husband and I have four grown children and eight beautiful grand children. We are also close to our parents and our siblings. We are quite a large clan when we gather.

Q:  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
A:  (Other than travel and my grandchildren) I love life at the Lake... trying out a new restaurant or listening to a great band... a sunset cruise, or just sitting on the deck watching the boats.

Rhonda's 8 beautiful grandchildren
Contact Rhonda To Help You Buy Or Sell Your Next Home!
Next time you find yourself ready to buy or sell your house at the Lake of the Ozarks, contact Rhonda Lettow! She would be more than happy to help you fulfill your real estate dreams. Feel free to stop by our office and introduce yourself any time!

The Property Shop at the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Parkway
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
(573) 693-1100
(573) 480-7760

No comments:

Post a Comment