Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Get To Know Bruce Phillips!

Get to know the Property Shop team! We work hard to be the best real estate team at the Lake of the Ozarks, but we believe that quality legal transactions require a two-way street: in order to help our clients find their dream homes at the Lake of the Ozarks, we want to give our clients the opportunity to get to know us a little bit better. 

Last month, we had a blog dedicated to helping our clients get to know Tina Stotler, broker / owner of The Property Shop at the Lake. This month, we invite you to get to know one of our valued team members, Mr. Bruce Phillips!

Bruce and his wife, Karen
Q:  How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
A:  I have lived here at the Lake my entire life. It has everything I look for, so why move?

Q:  Where did you go to school?
A:  I went to Missouri Southern on a golf scholarship and received a degree in Business Administration.

Q:  How did you first get started in real estate?
A:  I was a golf pro for over twenty years, and I wanted a career change. A good friend gave me the opportunity for this and I love it.

Q:  What do you love the most about your job?
A:  One of my passions is helping people. When I was a golf pro I helped people enjoy golf, now I get to help people find their perfect home.

Q:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
A:  I really want to travel to Australia. I love the remoteness and beauty of it.

Q:  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
A:  My free time is very busy. I am a gym rat, and I also love being outside. Golf will always be a passion. From October through December, my wife hardly sees me because I'm deer hunting!

Q:  Who is your family?
A:  I have the best family any man could ask for. My wife of twenty-nine years, Karen, is the Director of Applications at Lake Regional Health System. I have a twenty-three year old son, Cory, who is almost done with pharmacy school. I also have a beautiful daughter, Jordan, who is in her second year at UMC getting a Masters in Psychology.

Q:  If you won the lottery, what would you do?
A:  If I could do anything, it would be to explore every unexplored place on Earth!


The Property Shop at the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Parkway
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
(573) 693-1100
(573) 480-7760

No comments:

Post a Comment