Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introducing Shaunna Gordy!

The Property Shop at the Lake is growing! We are excited to have recently welcomed two new outstanding members to our team of real estate agents at the Lake of the Ozarks - Rhonda Lettow (who we introduced you to last month) and Shaunna Gordy! With a great personality and a work ethic to match, Shaunna is fantastic agent and we are thrilled to have her on the team. This week, we're taking the opportunity to help you get to know Shaunna a little bit better!

Q:  How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
A:  I have lived at the Lake for twelve years.

Q:  Where did you go to school?
A:  I was born and raised on the west coast, which is where I graduated high school. I then moved to the Midwest (KC area) twenty-five years ago with my husband. I went to college in Kansas City.

Q:  How did you first get started in real estate?
A:  I got started in real estate when we invested in a construction company nine years ago and I wanted to list the properties we built. 

Q:  What is your role at The Property Shop?
A:  I am a Real Estate Agent / Sales Closing Coordinator here at the Property Shop.


Q:  What do you love most about your job?
A:  The best part about my job is making people happy. Whether it's finding my clients their perfect fit in a property or helping out with closings, I get the most enjoyment knowing I've done the best I can assist in the process.

Q:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
A:  If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be Italy. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to visit there.

Q:  Who is your family?
A:  I have been married to my husband, Curt, for twenty-five years. We have three beautiful daughters, one adorable son, one handsome son-in-law, one precious granddaughter, and two adorable grandsons.

Q:  What is your favorite childhood memory?
A:  My favorite childhood memory is camping in the Pacific Northwest with my family. I was actually camping when Mt. St. Helens erupted I got ash in my eyes!

Q:  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
A:  In my free time, you will find me relaxing and hanging out with my family. We enjoy dock time, boat rides, and many water sports.

Q:  If you won the lottery, what would you do?
A:  If I won the lottery, I would first set aside college funding for my children and grandchildren. Then I would take the entire family on a fabulous vacation!

Contact Shaunna For All Your Real Estate Needs!
If you're thinking about selling or buying a house at the Lake of the Ozarks, don't hesitate to reach out to Shaunna! Her energetic and willing attitude will be exactly what you need to get your home search off and running. Stop by our office or give us a call to get started.

The Property Shop at the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Parkway
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
(573) 693-1100
(573) 480-7760

No comments:

Post a Comment